At Lyndhurst we teach Personal, Social, Health Education (PSHE) and Citizenship as a whole school approach. We believe this enables children to become healthy, independent and responsible members of society, who understand the importance of playing a positive part in society. This supports our vision – Making Memories. Shaping the Future. Ready for Life.
We encourage our children and staff to play a positive part in contributing to the life of the school and the wider community. This aids in their development of sense of self-worth and belonging. We teach them how society is organised and governed. We teach them about rights and responsibilities. They learn to appreciate what it means to be a positive respectful member of a diverse multicultural society.
This is driven by our ethos and values and the Lyndhurst Seven Expectations, which have been carefully devised to underpin our behaviour policies, procedures and beliefs.
- PSHE and SRE Policy 2023-2024
- PSHE Books
- Year 2 Scheme of Work for 2023-2024.ppsx
- Year 3 Scheme of Work for 2023-2024.ppsx
- Year 4 Protected Characteristics for 2023-2024.ppsx
- Year 4 Scheme of Work for 2023-2024.ppsx
- Year 5 Protected Characteristics for 2023-2024.ppsx
- Year 5 Scheme of Work for 2023-2024.ppsx
- Year 6 Protected Characteristics for 2023-2024.ppsx